Exhibit Personnel Registration only grants access to the exhibit hall for staff of registered Exhibiting Companies. If you have someone on your staff who would also like to attend the sessions, they will need to register via the attendee portal and pay the registration fee.
You must be signed into your exhibitor account to add names (First Name: Exhibit, Last Name: Company Name). This log in was created for you when you reserved a booth. An email will be sent with your company User Name to get you started. If you have issues logging in, please contact Laura Smith, email@example.com
Start the registration process by clicking the Register Exhibit button, scroll down and click “next”, click “add” in the exhibit booth personnel registration area scroll down and click “previous”.
Too add each staff member:
- Click add guest below the register button.
- Complete the contact info about that guest in the pop up window and then click "Save & Close." Scroll down to click next. Make sure to include their email address in the contact information if you want them to receive an email confirmation.
- Click add in the exhibit booth personnel registration area.
- To add another guest, click "previous" and repeat steps 1-3 each time.
- Once you have added all of your personnel, scroll down and click "next" twice. In the checkout tab you can review the list of names and click "Submit Order" to complete the transaction.
You can always log back in to edit exhibit personnel.
Exhibitor Registration will be located immediately outside of the exhibit hall, Riverwalk B on Level 1
. Staff members will need to pick up their own badge on-site. Open Hours for Exhibitor Registration will be:
Wednesday, October 16, 1:00pm – 5:00 pm
Thursday, October 17, 7:00 am – 7:00 pm
Friday, October 18, 7:00 am – 2:30 pm
Saturday, October 19, 9:00 am – 2:30 pm
If you run into any issues, please contact Laura Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org