CORPORATE SYMPOSIA PACKAGES
The Following Services ARE
Included in the Sponsorship Costs of a Corporate Satellite Symposium:
- One complimentary promotional insert in the conference in a box.
- One time use of the meeting pre-registration list (as of the date you make your request). Emails are not supplied.
- One email promotion to all registrants sent through the NASPGHAN national office
- Coordination of virtual event platform will be provided by NASPGHAN.
- Publication of your symposium in the registration announcement and the official NASPGHAN online agenda
The Following Services ARE NOT
Included in the Cost of Sponsorship:
- Marketing costs outside of official Meeting publications, i.e., direct mailing to attendees and members and on-site promotional efforts such as fliers distributed at an exhibit booth.
- The cost of food and beverage service provided to symposium attendees. (ie If you decide to provide vouchers/gift cards for a meal/refreshment to participants).
- Audiovisual support
- Speaker honoraria.
SATELLITE MEETING DATE / TIME / SPONSORSHIP AMOUNT
Monday, December 13 . . . . . . . . . . . . 10:00 am - 12:00 pm ET
Tuesday, December 14 . . . . . . . . . . . . 10:00 am - 12:00 pm ET
Wednesday, December 15 . . . . . . . . . 10:00 am - 12:00 pm ET
Wednesday, December 15. . . . . . . . . . 10:00 am - 1:30 pm ET
Wednesday, December 15 . . . . . . . . . 8:00 pm - 11:00 pm ET
Thursday, December 15 . . . . . . . . . . . 10:00 am - 12:00 pm ET
Thursday, December 16 . . . . . . . . . . . 8:00 pm - 11:00 pm ET
Friday, December 17 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 10:00 am - 12:00 pm ET
GUIDELINES FOR SUPPORT
The North American Society for Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition (NASPGHAN) is an ACCME accredited scientific organization, and therefore abides by the rules concerning commercial support of scientific meetings. In doing so, NASPGHAN will manage all financial contributions in accordance with the ACCME’s guidelines for commercial support. No commercial entity is involved in decisions regarding the program and selection of speakers.
In addition, there is no condition of purchase, use or recommendation of any products or services associated with the support of the NASPGHAN Annual Meeting. In addition, NASPGHAN expects that all supporters, exhibitors and their agents to be aware of and abide by all guidelines and codes regarding the relationship between pharmaceutical and medical device/equipment industry and healthcare professionals including:
- Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) Standards for Commercial Support
- Advanced Medical Technology Association (AdvaMed) Code of Ethics for Interactions with Healthcare Professionals
- American Medical Association (AMA) Opinion 8.061— Gifts to Physicians from Industry
- Office of Inspector General (OIG) Compliance Program—Guidance for Pharmaceutical Manufacturers
- Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America (PhRMA) Code on Interaction with Healthcare Professionals
PROPOSALS SHOULD BE SENT VIA MAIL OR EMAIL
714 North Bethlehem Pike, Suite 300
Ambler, PA 19002