Committee Member Guidelines
Are you interested in serving on an APGNN Committee?
APGNN is always looking for motivated members to help on our committees.
Responsibilities of Committee Members
- Commit the time and effort required
- Work collaboratively
- Communicate effectively by email
- Perform committee assignments in a timely fashion
- Participate on committee conference calls
- Help develop and execute the committee action plans
- Be a member in good standing (your dues are paid in full)
- Have a passion for the mission
- One year commitment, with option to continue for as long as you are interested!
Learn more here - APGNN Committees.