Welcome to registration for the 40th Anniversary In-Person Third Year Fellows Conference.
NASPGHAN third year Pediatric GI Fellows are invited to participate in the annual NASPGHAN Third Year Fellows Conference supported by an educational grant from Rickett/Mead Johnson.
In order to attend, you must:
- Be a 3rd year GI fellow in North America with an MD or equivalent degree in clinical fellowship.
- If English is not your first language, be proficient in written and spoken English.
- Be a member in good standing of NASPGHAN.
- Have obtained the appropriate Visas/documentation for travel.
- Attend all the sessions each day of the conference. The conference begins with a welcome session on Thursday, September 9th at 6:00PM, and the last session ends on Saturday, September 11th at 9:00PM. The majority of attendees will fly home the morning of Sunday, September 12th.
Travel and COVID
While we expect that attendees will be vaccinated before this event, we will have some safety guidelines in place:
- No shared sleeping rooms. For 2021 we are able to provide individual hotel rooms to each attendee instead of requiring shared rooms. If you would like to have a shared room instead, and all parties agree, we are certainly able to accommodate. Just email Laura Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Spacing between seats in sessions. We will be spacing the chairs out, with at least a chair space in between each seat to give everyone space.
- Outdoor dinning. We are planning to host all included meals outside for more air movement. (Weather permitting.)
- Masking in session. It is possible we will be requiring masking in sessions as an added layer of protection. We will have plenty of sanitizer, disposable masks and cleaning wipes on hand to keep everything as germ free as possible.
7-10 days after you have registered, you will be contacted by our travel agent to make your airline reservations. If you have any questions about this event, please contact Laura Smith at email@example.com.
Please click here to download and read our 3rd Year Fellows Conference Attendee Waiver before registering.
Please note: Once you complete the registration form and clicked "save responses", you then have to scroll down and click "Proceed to checkout" and complete the check out process for your registration to be finalized.