2023 Third Year Fellows Conference
Welcome to registration for the In-Person Third Year Fellows Conference.
NASPGHAN third year Pediatric GI Fellows are invited to participate in the annual NASPGHAN Third Year Fellows Conference supported by an educational grant from Rickett/Mead Johnson.
In order to attend, you must:
- Be a 3rd year GI fellow in North America with an MD or equivalent degree in clinical fellowship.
- If English is not your first language, be proficient in written and spoken English.
- Be a member in good standing of NASPGHAN.
- Have obtained the appropriate Visas/documentation for travel.
- Attend all the sessions each day of the conference. The conference begins with a welcome session on Thursday, September 7th at 6:00PM, and the last session ends on Saturday, September 9th at 9:00PM. The majority of attendees will fly home the morning of Sunday, September 10th. The dinners each night of the program are part of the event programming and you are expected to attend.
7-10 days after you have registered, you will be contacted by our travel agent to make your airline reservations. If you have any questions about this event, please contact Laura Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: Once you complete the registration form and clicked "save responses", you then have to scroll down and click "Proceed to checkout" and complete the check out process for your registration to be finalized.